Reusing GCJ compiler

Vincent Richard <>
21 Feb 2003 01:18:47 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Reusing GCJ compiler (Vincent Richard) (2003-02-21)
Re: Reusing GCJ compiler (Scott Finnie) (2003-03-09)
Re: Reusing GCJ compiler (2003-03-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Vincent Richard <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Feb 2003 01:18:47 -0500
Posted-Date: 21 Feb 2003 01:18:47 EST

I am searching for some documentation about reusing GCJ (GNU Java
compiler) parsing code into my own program. In fact, I want GCJ to
parse a ".java" file and return all the information useful to
understand the structure of a Java program (the parsing tree) :
classes, methods, attributes names/types, etc...

I have started by checking C source files, but nothing is really clear about
how to interface with the parser.

Does anybody have some documentation/links about that ?

Thanks in advance.