scripting language integration?

Fidel viegas <fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
21 Jan 2003 00:16:17 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
scripting language integration? fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk (Fidel viegas) (2003-01-21)
Re: scripting language integration? cboumenot@nauticusnet.com (Christopher Boumenot) (2003-01-25)
Re: scripting language integration? bje@redhat.com (Ben Elliston) (2003-01-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Fidel viegas <fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Jan 2003 00:16:17 -0500
Posted-Date: 21 Jan 2003 00:16:17 EST

Hello folks, I have written a scripting language and now I want to be
able to use it from my c++ applications. That is, I want to be able to
call code written in the scripting language from my c++ application
and I also want to be able to call c++ code from the scripting
language. Does anyone have a link to a site where I can find a
tutorial on how to do this kind of integration? Basically I want to
write system such as python or tcl that can interact with c++ and
vice-versa. Could anyone give me a pointer of a site or a book?

Thanks in advance

Fidel.