Re: C interpreter source code

"juergen wurth" <>
13 Dec 2002 00:10:21 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C interpreter source code (Marco Singer) (2002-12-11)
Re: C interpreter source code (juergen wurth) (2002-12-13)
Re: C interpreter source code (2002-12-19)
Re: C interpreter source code ( (2002-12-31)
Re: C interpreter source code (faust) (2002-12-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "juergen wurth" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Dec 2002 00:10:21 -0500
Posted-Date: 13 Dec 2002 00:10:21 EST

Hi Marco,
a C interpreter in "a single class"?
This is a complex piece of code and can definitly not been
handled by a single class.
Only if you use a activex script engine, you need to implement
a script host. This can be done with a single class.
There is a scriptengine called debugscript (as a sample how to
implement a script engine with a debug interface). I remember
it as running a C-style language.