Re: Need help with fromelf

"Michael Gaugy" <>
1 Dec 2002 22:44:46 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need help with fromelf (Adwait Sathe) (2002-11-26)
Re: Need help with fromelf (Michael Gaugy) (2002-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Michael Gaugy" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Dec 2002 22:44:46 -0500
Posted-Date: 01 Dec 2002 22:44:46 EST

The incompatibility is from `fromelf' utility with the way the Diab
compiler generates debug information. Diab has two different options
for generating debug information: -Xdebug-struct-all and

You might want to compile with the Diab -Xdebug-struct-all option as the
other one reduces the amount of debug information generated and not all
debugger tools can handle this.