Need help with fromelf

"Adwait Sathe" <adwait@iit.edu>
26 Nov 2002 22:12:14 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Need help with fromelf adwait@iit.edu (Adwait Sathe) (2002-11-26)
Re: Need help with fromelf mgaugy@attbi.com (Michael Gaugy) (2002-12-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Adwait Sathe" <adwait@iit.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 26 Nov 2002 22:12:14 -0500
Posted-Date: 26 Nov 2002 22:12:14 EST

We are trying to selectively strip debug/line/srcinfo records from our
image to reduce image size. Debug format is DWARF 1 and we use DIAB
compiler.

fromelf -d xxx.sys gives me follwing error messages.

romelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym
dyn_ltree
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym
dyn_dtree
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym bl_tree
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym
static_ltree
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym
static_dtree
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym u
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym
fixed_tl
fromelf: warning: partially resolved forward reference for sym fixed_t

Does anyone know what this is?

Regards,
Adwait