|New language email@example.com (David Jobet) (2002-09-08)|
|From:||"David Jobet" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date:||8 Sep 2002 22:32:55 -0400|
|Organization:||Next generation market|
|Posted-Date:||08 Sep 2002 22:32:55 EDT|
I have written a compiler for a new language (for fun), and I'd like review.
Please send me your feedback/comments/suggestions.
Here's the address : http://nosica.ng-market.net
The language is object oriented with a java like syntax.
Some features have been added like
- operator overloading (infix/postfix/prefix)
- multi dimensional arrays
- method overloading and overriding (on the result type too)
- automatic free of memory (without using a garbage collector. This is ref
counting for destructor semantic)
- all types are object (even int32)
- global analysis of program to optimiza virtual methods
There's a lot of things to be done, but things are work in progress.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.