|[announcement] runtime optimization mailing list email@example.com (Dries Buytaert) (2002-06-13)|
|From:||"Dries Buytaert" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Date:||13 Jun 2002 21:10:45 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||13 Jun 2002 21:10:45 EDT|
I'm happy to announce the creation of a mailing list devoted to
runtime optimization technologies.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- binary translations and code generation techniques
- dynamic and adaptive optimization technologies
- interpreters, emulators and runtime environments
- static versus dynamic compiler technologies
- profile- or feedback-directed optimizations
- testing and performance measurement, hot-spot or critical path
- interaction between hardware and software technologies
- cache/caching and memory management strategies
The list is open to everyone. You can subscribe/unsubscribe at
http://mail.zind.net/mailman/listinfo.cgi/runtime-optimization or via
the mailing list's website at http://www.buytaert.net/roml/.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.