|Compiler positions available for week ending June 9 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2002-06-09)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending June 9 firstname.lastname@example.org (comp.compilers) (2013-06-09)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending June 9 email@example.com (1996-06-09)|
|Date:||9 Jun 2002 14:39:36 -0400|
|Posted-Date:||09 Jun 2002 14:39:36 EDT|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 8 Jun 2002 17:38:30 -0700
From: "Pradeep Tumati" <email@example.com>
Subject: GCC development: Consultation help wanted (Silicon valley)
We represent a seed funded Silicon Valley startup. We are having a
project that involves significant modifications to the GCC
compiler. This project is a 2-4 months project. We would like to hire
a bay area based consultant who can help us in the following :
- Modify GCC & GAS in such a way that they work in a predetermined manner
- Help us understand the internal working of GCC and GAS
The candidate requirements are as follows :
- At least 5 years of experience with GCC and GAS a MUST
- MUST have a first hand experience with the source code of GCC and GAS
- Experience with Unix System calls required
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent background preferred
- The person must be available in the bay area
Interested candidates, please contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.