lex input from a queue

anuradha.kr@sonata-software.com (anuradha.k.r)
29 Apr 2002 01:57:47 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
lex input from a queue anuradha.kr@sonata-software.com (2002-04-29)
Re: lex input from a queue sumesh_uk@hotmail.com (sumesh) (2002-05-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: anuradha.kr@sonata-software.com (anuradha.k.r)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Apr 2002 01:57:47 -0400
Posted-Date: 29 Apr 2002 01:57:47 EDT

hello,
      i'm writing an interpreter for a robot programming language using
lex & yacc(Windows version).Actually i'm not used to writing
interpreters.We are planning to store the robot controlling commands
in a buffer(Queue).This queue should be the input to the lex.i'm now
working on Yacc (Windows version)-PARSER GENERATOR-a software which
was downloaded from the Bumblebee software site in which input to lex
is given either from keyboard or from a file.
        I would like to modify this program and make it read from the
queue...But i have doubts regarding which all source files to be
modified and how to make a new library from these modified source
files.
        Can someone help me ASAP regarding these topics?
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks & regards,
Neetha

neetha.j@sonata-software.com
[Assuming their version of yacc isn't too strange, it calls yylex() to
read tokens. Define that to read from your queue. -John]