Compiler positions available for week ending April 28 (comp.compilers)
29 Apr 2002 01:55:45 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending April 28 (2002-04-29)
Compiler positions available for week ending April 28 (1996-04-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (comp.compilers)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,
Date: 29 Apr 2002 01:55:45 -0400
Posted-Date: 29 Apr 2002 01:55:45 EDT

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to

Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:27:26 -0400
From: Jeff Kenton <>
Subject: Compiler positions at DataPower, Cambridge Mass

DataPower needs at least 2 more compiler people. We have recently
gotten a new round of financing and moved to real office space (at One
Alewife Center, Cambridge, MA).

We need some high energy folks with serious compiler experience, from
parsing to code generation to optimization. XML / XSLT is a plus.

The work will involve adding features, optimizing and otherwise improving
DataPower's just in time XSLT compiler.

Resumes to me at, or reply to this message.

--jeff kenton

Note: feel free to look at our website, but be warned that it's
out of date.