Efficient Implementation of Guarded Commands

"Peter H. Froehlich" <pfroehli@ics.uci.edu>
16 Apr 2002 00:50:07 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Efficient Implementation of Guarded Commands pfroehli@ics.uci.edu (Peter H. Froehlich) (2002-04-16)
Re: Efficient Implementation of Guarded Commands joachim_d@gmx.de (Joachim Durchholz) (2002-04-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Peter H. Froehlich" <pfroehli@ics.uci.edu>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Apr 2002 00:50:07 -0400
Posted-Date: 16 Apr 2002 00:50:06 EDT

Hi everybody!

Does anyone know of papers, technical reports, books (?) that describe
the efficient implementation (read "compilation") of guarded commands?

I am interested mostly in their use in actual programming languages,
not specification languages. I know that the ESC project at SRC
transforms source language programs *into* a guarded command language
for their analysis, but I am lost as to what happens to those guarded
commands when they generate code.

Any help would be highly appreciated! As usual, I am willing to post a
summary of all information I receive to the list.

Peter
--
Peter H. Froehlich []->[!]<-[] http://nil.ics.uci.edu/~phf/