Re: Simple query parser

isterin@hotmail.com (isterin)
6 Apr 2002 23:39:30 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: SQL Parsing spinoza1111@yahoo.com (2001-10-06)
Simple query parser jcobolRMVTHIS@sbcglobal.net (John) (2002-03-31)
Re: Simple query parser isterin@hotmail.com (2002-04-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: isterin@hotmail.com (isterin)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 Apr 2002 23:39:30 -0500
Posted-Date: 06 Apr 2002 23:39:30 EST

There was a thread a few months ago here, which talked about that.

http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/article/01-10-007

Now, after that small help thread, I've actually written a pretty
complete SQL::Parser module in Perl. If you'd like to see it, it's a
part of the SQL::Statement package. Here is the link, in there in the
SQL directory, you'll see Parser.pm file, which is what this is.

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/SQL/SQL-Statement-1.004.tar.gz

Ilya

John <jcobolRMVTHIS@sbcglobal.net> wrote