Re: Simple query parser (isterin)
6 Apr 2002 23:39:30 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: SQL Parsing (2001-10-06)
Simple query parser (John) (2002-03-31)
Re: Simple query parser (2002-04-06)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (isterin)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 Apr 2002 23:39:30 -0500
Posted-Date: 06 Apr 2002 23:39:30 EST

There was a thread a few months ago here, which talked about that.

Now, after that small help thread, I've actually written a pretty
complete SQL::Parser module in Perl. If you'd like to see it, it's a
part of the SQL::Statement package. Here is the link, in there in the
SQL directory, you'll see file, which is what this is.

John <> wrote