Multi Grammars Parser ?

Martial BRISOU <mbrisou@decan.fr>
31 Mar 2002 23:32:51 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Multi Grammars Parser ? mbrisou@decan.fr (Martial BRISOU) (2002-03-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Martial BRISOU <mbrisou@decan.fr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 31 Mar 2002 23:32:51 -0500
Posted-Date: 31 Mar 2002 23:32:51 EST

Hello,

The subjet of my training period is to develop another software like
CCCC in Java. For this, I look for Lexer/Parser which produce Java
Code. I think ANTLR, JavaCC and SableCC are the most powerfull
products.

Because of developing software which parse a lot of Source Code
language, I want to choose the good Lexer/Parser. In my mind, i think
ANTLR is a better choice because of the grammar inheritence and his
open source code. What do you think about my reflexion ? JavaCC an
ANTLR are equivalent products.

SableCC seems not to be a good choice for multi parsing tools. yes or
not ? What about AST contruction ?

My question is very simple : What is the Best Lexer/Parser (in Java)
which produce Java Code ?

regards
martial

---