Re: Request: Lisp or Scheme to Prolog compiler

cgweav@aol.com (Clayton Weaver)
11 Mar 2002 02:14:01 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Request: Lisp or Scheme to Prolog compiler pedro_salado@terra.es (2002-03-09)
Re: Request: Lisp or Scheme to Prolog compiler cgweav@aol.com (2002-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: cgweav@aol.com (Clayton Weaver)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Mar 2002 02:14:01 -0500
Posted-Date: 11 Mar 2002 02:14:01 EST

There is a free Poplog interpreter available from a UK uni that has
lisp, prolog, and ml frontends implemented on top of Poplog (IIRC).

Perhaps that would help.

I'd look up the URL for you but I'm near the end of a 20.5MB d/l over
a 56k modem link, and I don't want to risk the web browser doing
something silly in searching my bookmarks and interrupting it. This is
Windows, after all, anything bad can happen any time.

A WWW search on "poplog" should find it straight off.

Regards,

Clayton Weaver
<mailto: cgweav@aol.com>