New to compiler needs help

"News" <>
9 Mar 2002 03:09:31 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New to compiler needs help (News) (2002-03-09)
Re: New to compiler needs help (Ralph Boland) (2002-03-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "News" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Mar 2002 03:09:31 -0500
Posted-Date: 09 Mar 2002 03:09:30 EST

I am new to compiler technology and need to write a fron-end of a
compiler in Java. I have no problem to design a grammar but my problem
is how to transfer this grammer to java code. I will appreciate any
help direction pointer. Do you know any book that describe this
transformation in a simple way that is understandable? I have
Compilers..(Aho Sethi) And Modern Compiler implementation in Java in
my bookshelf.