Re: simple command line environment

"Andreou Al." <>
15 Dec 2001 00:37:31 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
simple command line environment (Jeff D. Hamann) (2001-12-11)
Re: simple command line environment (Andreou Al.) (2001-12-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Andreou Al." <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 Dec 2001 00:37:31 -0500
Posted-Date: 15 Dec 2001 00:37:30 EST

> while( token != "quit" )
> {
> process command
> get next command;
> }
> i know it's pretty rough pseudo-c code, and I can generate a simple parser
> for single lines, but I would like to be able to use, from a command line
> interface,

This is probably a little bit different from what you are asking, but
I maybe script0r.c can be of some help. Note that it is a disgrace to
C programmers, and I am embarassed for having written it. It is a
rough cut for a problem that I would now solve in a much better way.

Oh, I couldn't ftp to my account so I cut-n-paste it from Notepad to joe
(using right-click in Putty). This is why the indentation is screwed up; I
don't have indent installed on that machine.

To get the code (and run it through indent -kr): .

Have fun.