|GOLD Parser version 1.0 Beta 19 update! GOLDParser@DevinCook.com (2001-12-07)|
|Date:||7 Dec 2001 23:39:32 -0500|
|Keywords:||parse, tools, available|
|Posted-Date:||07 Dec 2001 23:39:32 EST|
The GOLD Parser version 1.0 Beta 19 is now available!
The GOLD Parser is a new parser generator which, like the
classic YACC development tool, can be used to create customized
parsers. Also like YACC, this tool will always be free.
Please visit the GOLD Parser website at
This new version now supports the Unicode characters from #160 to #255
as well as resolve a number of bugs in the previous version.
The changes are as possible:
* The Unicode characters from #160 to #255 are now supported.
* The Test Window now has a column which displays the current
* The Test Window now automatically creates a default filename
for the test file.
* Test files can now be dragged and dropped on the Test Window.
* Fixed a user-defined character set bug in the Builder. When
constructing user-defined sets, the system would not add the
horizontal tab, vertical tab, form feed, or line feed characters.
* Fixed a block comment related bug in the Parser Engine. The
gpMsgCommentError message was not being generated for runaway
* Fixed a parse bug in the Parser Engine. The bug only effected
grammars that were (1) Case Sensitive and (2) have reserved words
containing uppercase characters. In these cases, the Parser
Engine was not able to recognize the reserved words.
* Fixed a file load bug in the Parser Engine. The OpenFile() method
did not correctly setup text streaming from the specified file.
- Devin Cook
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.