Re: Floating Point Sequential C Programs ?

"Christopher Glaeser" <cdg@nullstone.com>
29 Nov 2001 22:51:12 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Floating Point Sequential C Programs ? khosla@UDel.Edu (Kapil Khosla) (2001-11-25)
Re: Floating Point Sequential C Programs ? cdg@nullstone.com (Christopher Glaeser) (2001-11-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Christopher Glaeser" <cdg@nullstone.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Nov 2001 22:51:12 -0500
Posted-Date: 29 Nov 2001 22:51:12 EST

> I am looking for some good Floating Point C programs to execute on a
> Compiler we have developed. Does anyone know of any good benchmarks
> or a link which can be of some help to me, Thanks,

SPEC CPU2000 includes several floating-point C benchmarks. See
http://www.spec.org/

The NULLSTONE Automated Compiler Performance Analysis Tool tests a wide
variety of potential optimizations with all applicable data types and
includes many floating-point performance tests. See
http://www.nullstone.com/

Best,
Christopher Glaeser cdg@nullstone.com