Including bison parser into C++ (Joshua Earl Donahue)
14 Jun 2001 14:45:17 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Including bison parser into C++ (2001-06-14)
Re: Including bison parser into C++ (jacob navia) (2001-06-21)
Re: Including bison parser into C++ (Tim Van Holder) (2001-06-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Joshua Earl Donahue)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 14 Jun 2001 14:45:17 -0400
Posted-Date: 14 Jun 2001 14:45:17 EDT

What I am trying to do is include my bison parser into C++ I currently
have the parser so that it will compile fine with the CC compiler and
to include the parser into my program I just #include "". This
works fine if I am just including it into an executable, i.e. the main
program. but when I try to include it into a class that is included
by the main program it says that all of the functions in are
multiply defined. Any Ideas? Thanks
[Looks like the class is included more than once so you have to make it
a friend function or something. -John]