|Comprehensive C interpreter available from SoftIntegration.com email@example.com (2001-04-29)|
|Date:||29 Apr 2001 02:07:41 -0400|
|Keywords:||C, interpreter, available|
|Posted-Date:||29 Apr 2001 02:07:41 EDT|
SoftIntegration, Inc. has launched Ch 2.0, a superset of C interpreter
with classes in C++. Ch is the most complete C interpreter in the
world. Ch makes hard thing easy and easy thing easier.
Ch extends C/C++ with following major features for programmers to
learn C language once, use it anywhere for almost any programming
(1) Complete C interpreter supporting all features in
the ISO C90 Standard. C programs can readily run in
Ch across different platforms without tedious
(2) Support major new features such as complex numbers and
variable length arrays (VLA) in the C99 standard.
(3) Support classes in C++ for object-oriented programming.
(4) As interactive portable shell in different platforms.
(5) As a very-high level language (VHLL) environment
for shell programming and system administration.
(6) Built-in secure sandbox and safe Ch applets for
cross-network internet computing.
(7) Advanced numerical computing features such as computational
array as first-class object for linear algebra and
(8) Auto array bound checking.
(9) Adjustable array bounds, i.e. int a[1:10].
(10) Built-in string type with automatic memory management
and advanced text processing capabilities for shell
programming and script computing.
(11) Support wide characters.
(12) Support POSIX and socket/WinSock.
(13) User-friendly high-level 2D/3D graphical plotting.
(14) Advanced high-level numerical functions for differential
equation solving, integration, Fourier analysis, etc.
(15) Classes for easy CGI programming.
Ch for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000, Linux, Solaris, and HP-UX is
available for downloading. For more information on Ch version 2.0,
visit our Web site at http://www.softintegration.com .
[The web site makes it clear they're offering downloads of a beta
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.