Java Code automated manipulation

"Shalin Shah" <>
1 Mar 2001 02:35:45 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Java Code automated manipulation (Shalin Shah) (2001-03-01)
Re: Java Code automated manipulation (Ira D. Baxter) (2001-03-01)
Re: Java Code automated manipulation pcj@Stanford.EDU (Paul Cody Johnston) (2001-03-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Shalin Shah" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,
Date: 1 Mar 2001 02:35:45 -0500
Posted-Date: 01 Mar 2001 02:35:45 EST

I have to do a lot of code generation from a business rules language.
(something similar to XML) I also have to manipulate this generated
code to delete some part, add some part etc. as a consequence of a
different requirement. Each "part" would essentially be an implemented
Java method. Is there a commercial tool, open source code etc. to do
this kind of a thing on Java code?

I would appreciate any opinions, inputs to develop this kind of a thing with
minimal coding.

Thank you.
Shalin Shah
Software Engineer