Re: Looking for a List of Semantics Directed Compiler Generators

"Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
17 Feb 2001 01:30:24 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for a List of Semantics Directed Compiler Generators jive@daimi.au.dk (Jorgen Iversen) (2001-02-15)
Re: Looking for a List of Semantics Directed Compiler Generators idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (2001-02-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Feb 2001 01:30:24 -0500
Posted-Date: 17 Feb 2001 01:30:24 EST

You might be interested in the DMS Reengineering Toolkit, which can
use equational rewriting (specified by the domain engineer) to carry
out code generation tasks in arbitrary languages or between langauges.
DMS also offers an algebraic specifciation language, SPECTRUM, in
which one can use some of the axioms as a direct source of the
rewrites. See http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.html.

Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CTO email: idbaxter@semdesigns.com
Semantic Designs, Inc. web: http://www.semdesigns.com
12636 Research Blvd. C-214 voice: (512) 250-1018 x140
Austin, TX 78759-2200 fax: (512) 250-1191