mixed c and occam compiler

Andrew Woolley <amw298@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
12 Feb 2001 01:18:23 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
mixed c and occam compiler amw298@ecs.soton.ac.uk (Andrew Woolley) (2001-02-12)
Re: mixed c and occam compiler vbdis@aol.com (2001-02-15)
Re: mixed c and occam compiler rog@vitanuova.com (2001-02-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Andrew Woolley <amw298@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 12 Feb 2001 01:18:23 -0500
Posted-Date: 12 Feb 2001 01:18:23 EST

Hello,

For part of my third year Uni project I have to allow for a mixture of
c and occam source. I am trying to find out information on how I could
do such a thing.

I have both the occam and c compilers running individualy, and they
both output pic asm, the problems is how to I enable access to the
different language. Do I just call the relavent pic asm routine, and
if so how do I pass values between these routines.

If any one could point me in the right direction I would be very
grateful.

Thank You

Andy!

Andrew Woolley
Department of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton

Email: amw298@ecs.soton.ac.uk
[Depends on whether the procedure calling sequences are compatible. If
not, you'll have to provide some asm glue code between them. -John]