|Compiler positions available for week ending December 17 email@example.com (2000-12-18)|
|Date:||18 Dec 2000 00:45:11 -0500|
|Posted-Date:||18 Dec 2000 00:45:11 EST|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:51:59 -0800
Subject: Compiler Engineer position from Palm, Inc.
This is a direct/permanent position that could be performed from Santa
Clara, CA or Austin, TX. Salary depends on experience. Immediate
Detailed Job Description:
* Work with compiler team to implement compilers and linkers for a
variety of platforms
* Work with engineering team to develop and maintain run-time
* Work with development team on compiler integration into existing
and future development environments
* Work with Palm OS=AE team on optimizations specific to our platform
* Knowledgeable of code generation and optimization
* Knowledge of language theory (syntax and formal semantics)
* Understands compiler construction techniques
* 4 or more years of experience in software development for Windows,
Macintosh or Unix
* 4 or more years of experience programming in ANSI C and C++
* Experienced in software development of Palm OS=AE
* 4 or more years of experience in ARM, StrongARM, and Thumb development
* 4 or more years experience in 68000 development
* Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability
to explain and document technical issues
Development Tools Group at Palm, Inc.
5470 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95052
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.