Beta Testers Needed

"Alan G. Smith" <ags@nospam.poboxes.com>
18 Oct 2000 23:56:39 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Beta Testers Needed ags@nospam.poboxes.com (Alan G. Smith) (2000-10-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Alan G. Smith" <ags@nospam.poboxes.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Oct 2000 23:56:39 -0400

I need some beta testers to help with a product ( codenamed Gecko ) that
teaches students how to program in C while creating games.

I need 3 types of testers.
1) FLUENT C programmers - In order to have a safe environment this product
has its own compiler and virtual machine so that everything is run within a
"sandbox". I need people to help give the compiler a workout finding any
bugs in it.

2) Beginning C programmers (but understand programming concepts, at least at
the level taught by MazeBots ( http://www.innovatus.com )) They will help
going through the text letting us know parts that aren't clear as well as
evaluating ease of use.

3) Programming Teachers - Since this will be headed for the educational
market ( both traditional and homeschool ), we could really use feedback
from teachers for additional features that they would like.

For more information, please go to http://www.innovatus.com/beta

Thank you,

Alan G. Smith
Innovatus