Re: Object code generation

Paul Evans <>
8 Oct 2000 22:29:21 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Object code generation (Lieven Marchand) (2000-09-21)
Re: Object code generation (Neil Johnson) (2000-09-23)
Re: Object code generation (Paul Evans) (2000-10-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Paul Evans <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 Oct 2000 22:29:21 -0400

Here's a blurb from

"The New Jersey Machine-Code Toolkit helps programmers write
applications that process machine code---assemblers,
disassemblers, code generators, tracers, profilers, and
debuggers. The toolkit lets programmers encode and decode
machine instructions symbolically. Encoding and decoding
are automated based on compact specifications. " <cut>