Re: Object code generation

Paul Evans <paule@martex.gen.oh.us>
8 Oct 2000 22:29:21 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Object code generation mal@bewoner.dma.be (Lieven Marchand) (2000-09-21)
Re: Object code generation neil@njohnson.co.uk (Neil Johnson) (2000-09-23)
Re: Object code generation paule@martex.gen.oh.us (Paul Evans) (2000-10-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Paul Evans <paule@martex.gen.oh.us>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 Oct 2000 22:29:21 -0400

Here's a blurb from http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~nr/toolkit/

"The New Jersey Machine-Code Toolkit helps programmers write
applications that process machine code---assemblers,
disassemblers, code generators, tracers, profilers, and
debuggers. The toolkit lets programmers encode and decode
machine instructions symbolically. Encoding and decoding
are automated based on compact specifications. " <cut>

-Paul