Advise on C Code Visualization Tool Needed

Kevin Daily <>
13 Aug 2000 19:09:29 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Advise on C Code Visualization Tool Needed (Kevin Daily) (2000-08-13)
Re: Advise on C Code Visualization Tool Needed (Michael A Copenhafer) (2000-08-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Kevin Daily <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Aug 2000 19:09:29 -0400

I am looking for advise on finding a good industrial strength C code
visualization tool.

I have tried CCRIDER

and SNiFF+ from Wind River Systems.

CCRIDER is priced reasonably 399.00 but does not seem to have the
horsepower I need. It cannot handle parsing the spagetti 200,000
lines of c embedded code we have inherited. I do not want to make
mods to the code to accomodate the profiling tool.

SNiFF+ can parse the code but it is terribly expensive 1750.00+ per
seat and it has some quirks too, it basically tries to be everything
for every OS and Language.

Is there another option I could look at?

Kevin Daily