Patches for Flex

jksoutter@my-deja.com
31 Jul 2000 20:17:26 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Patches for Flex jksoutter@my-deja.com (2000-07-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: jksoutter@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 31 Jul 2000 20:17:26 -0400

Is there an archive of patches for flex-2.5.4a?

The current version of flex from the GNU archive is kinda out of date
now. For example, in C++ mode flex includes <fstream.h> rather than
including <fstream> and then using the standard namespace. The
problem is easy to fix and others must have fixed it before. So I am
hoping that somebody has an archive of fixes for flex.

So far I've found a couple of patches as part of the Debian Linux
release of flex (2.5.4a-6) and some compiler specific fixes in the
DJGPP release.

James
[Send them to Vern and I expect he'll roll them into a new subversion
of flex. -John]