COORDINATION 2000 (Call for Participation)

George Angelos Papadopoulos <george@cs.ucy.ac.cy>
18 Jul 2000 12:56:13 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
COORDINATION 2000 (Call for Participation) george@cs.ucy.ac.cy (George Angelos Papadopoulos) (2000-07-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: George Angelos Papadopoulos <george@cs.ucy.ac.cy>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Jul 2000 12:56:13 -0400

||||||| CALL FOR PARTICIPATION |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

                COORDINATION 2000

                Fourth International Conference on
                Coordination Models and Languages

                Limassol, Cyprus

                11-13 September 2000

                http://www-gloc.di.fct.unl.pt/coord00/

                Early registration deadline: 15 July 2000

||||||| CALL FOR PARTICIPATION |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

On behalf of the organizing committee we would like to extend to you
a warm invitation to join us this September for an exciting program
and wonderful intellectual debates in the unique setting provided by
Cyprus, a beautiful mythical island whose wonders are best revealed
in the early days of fall. Because Cyprus is a popular vacation
spot, early registration is advised.

As in the past, this year`s program brings together a broad range of
themes associated with the development of coordination models and
languages, their theoretical underpinning, and pragmatic
implications. Topics receiving extended coverage include tuple space
languages and their application, coordination styles and policies,
migration and reconfiguration, agent systems, software architectures,
dependability, etc. The single track program punctuated by ample
opportunities for socializing and critical evaluation of the field
allows the participants to evaluate trends, to examine a broad range
of issues, and to engage each other in spirited discussions that, as
previous conferences have shown, actually reshaped research agendas
and led to novel developments.

Antonio Porto and Catalin Roman