Re: Learning compiler technology

Jacques Thibault <>
22 Jun 2000 01:43:58 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Learning compiler technology (Jami) (2000-06-20)
Re: Learning compiler technology (Jacques Thibault) (2000-06-22)
Re: Learning compiler technology (2000-06-27)
Re: Learning compiler technology (John H. Lindsay) (2000-06-27)
Re: Learning compiler technology (Armel) (2000-06-27)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Jacques Thibault <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 22 Jun 2000 01:43:58 -0400

Learning compiler technology requires a little university level maths
(algebra, set theory, ...)

Compiler Design : principles, Techniques and Tools
Aho, Sethi, Ullman (Addison Wesley).
A little old but good for beginners.

Web sites :
(Researchers in Programming Languages and Compilers)
- (many books references)

Good luck