Re: How to measure code density?

Jimmy Kerl <>
9 Jun 2000 21:35:42 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
How to measure code density? (PRETORIA) (2000-06-01)
Re: How to measure code density? (Jimmy Kerl) (2000-06-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Jimmy Kerl <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Jun 2000 21:35:42 -0400

> Dear All:
> Is there anyone who knows how to measure code density?

No idea, but id imagine my paradigm is a good place to stat; In that
measuring denisity of "level 1 programming" (see my paradigm at for definition) would be much eaiser than
measuring programming of the other levels, but also that might be a
place to start??

One of the big things would be the numerous ways arrays can be made use of.
and other data structures for this matter.

Oh i know!, check with the people that study formal methods and program
correctness. Im sure that woudl be prerequisite to this

just my guesswork really i have no clue.