Re: About 72 links on Compilers Programming

"Vladimir A. Merzliakov" <>
1 Jun 2000 18:03:44 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
About 72 links on Compilers Programming (Filip) (2000-05-31)
Re: About 72 links on Compilers Programming (Vladimir A. Merzliakov) (2000-06-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Vladimir A. Merzliakov" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Jun 2000 18:03:44 -0400

"Filip" <> wrote in message

It's a copy of links (without descriptions) from Open Directory
Project category ( )
You can add new link any time to ODP Have fun.

Filip, please read ODP license ( )
[Oh, humph, I should have looked. Anyone's free to mirror the ODP but
you do have to attribute it. I happen to be the ODP category editor
for compilers, so if you have new links, either enter them at which is the easiest for me, or just mail them to me at with a note describing them. -John]