Re: z80 grammar definition

"Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
30 May 2000 02:38:06 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
re: z80 grammar definition digimage@compulink.gr (Digital Image Systems Ltd) (2000-05-28)
Re: z80 grammar definition bonzini@gnu.org (2000-05-30)
Re: z80 grammar definition idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (2000-05-30)
Re: z80 grammar definition deritchie@yahoo.com (Dave Ritchie) (2000-06-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 May 2000 02:38:06 -0400

I don't have a Z80 assembler grammar.
But if you want to learn something about mapping assembly code
back to source code, this paper will be interesting:

Baxter, I. and Mehlich, M. 1997 Reverse Engineering is Reverse Forward
Engineering. Working Conference on Reverse Engineering, 1997.

It decribes a process for reverse engineering 6800 assembler back to
to source code. I can send you a copy if you want.
--
Ira Baxter, Ph.D., CTO idbaxter@semdesigns.com 512-250-1018x140
Semantic Designs, Inc., www.semdesigns.com FAX 512-250-1191