Re: ebnf and how to use coco/r

"Tom Reid" <>
10 May 2000 02:48:28 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
ebnf and how to use coco/r (Willianto) (2000-05-08)
Re: ebnf and how to use coco/r (Tom Reid) (2000-05-10)
Re: ebnf and how to use coco/r (Greg Haynes) (2000-05-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Tom Reid" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 May 2000 02:48:28 -0400

Willianto wrote in message 00-05-032...
>anybody know where can I find tutorial online about ebnf and how to use

Go to Pat Terry's site at It
has just about everything you want to know about ebnf and COCO/R. In
particular, Pat's compiler text book is online. Pointer's to it are
at the above .url. There are also pointers to some reports that are
close to tutorials.

Good luck. I find coco/r to be a nice comfortable translator writer system.