Re: Command completion

James Deen <>
8 May 2000 00:44:01 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Command completion (Ravindra Sunkad) (2000-04-30)
Re: Command completion (James Deen) (2000-05-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: James Deen <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 May 2000 00:44:01 -0400

I also have a need for something of a similar nature. Its fairly easy
to look at the current state and check for all the current tokens that
could be shifted, but then I don't know a *good* way to proceed. The
problem is that you have to save the current state and run the machine
on default reductions and check for tokens that become valid at a
later state. I wasn't willing to go this far-

Love to hear any more authoritative replies.

J. Deen