|Compiler positions available for week ending April 9 firstname.lastname@example.org (2000-04-11)|
|Compiler positions available for week ending April 9 email@example.com (comp.compilers) (2006-04-09)|
|Date:||11 Apr 2000 14:32:42 -0400|
This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From: email@example.com (Christian Fabre)
Subject: Compiler job - Grenoble, France
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:12:58 +0200
The Silicomp Research Institute is now recruiting compiler engineers
for its lab in Grenoble, France, to work on Java compilers.
Applicants should send resume in ASCII, PDF, Postscript, Word or Frame
Work with a small team on the Java compiler that we develop. The work
includes design and specifications, development and testing of new
software, and support of our existing software.
These positions provides opportunities to develop creativity and
problem solving skills in a highly technical development environment
that stresses both independence and collaboration with other team
The ideal candidate will have broad knowledge in computing science
plus intense interest in object oriented language interpreters and
The applicants will speak English fluently, work well in teams, be
self motivated, move rapidly and confidently to tackle new challenges.
For more information about our compilation offering see:
- PhD or MoS in computer science;
- Preferably industry experience, but not required;
- Experience with compilers for senior candidates, in particular code
generation, register allocation and local optimization;
- Object-oriented design;
- Java experience preferably but not required;
- Experience with ARM or MIPS or Hitachi SH processor is a plus;
- Knowledge of computer architecture and hardware concepts;
- Ability to rapidly understand an existing code base;
Silicomp Research Institute is a fully owned subsidiary of Groupe
Silicomp, an international company with headquarters in Grenoble,
- Groupe Silicomp: http://www.silicomp.com
- Silicomp Research Institute: http://www.ri.silicomp.com
- Grenoble is a comunity of 400,000 inhabitants located in the French
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.