Inter-Procedure Analysis for GCC?

Qing ZHAO <>
11 Apr 2000 14:32:28 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Inter-Procedure Analysis for GCC? (Qing ZHAO) (2000-04-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Qing ZHAO <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Apr 2000 14:32:28 -0400

I am using GCC for my research work currently, and need
Inter-Procedure information. Before I try to implement it by myself,
I'd like to know whether somebody else already done this similar work
before, and can I get some help from you?

Another Question is: I heard that there is a tool which can merge all
the files together into a single big function( a complete
inline). does somebody know where I can find this tool?

Thanks a lot!

Qing Zhao