Graph drawing CFGs

"Sean McDirmid" <>
11 Apr 2000 14:32:04 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Graph drawing CFGs (Sean McDirmid) (2000-04-11)
Re: Graph drawing CFGs (2000-04-14)
Re: Graph drawing CFGs (Tim Harris) (2000-04-14)
Re: Graph drawing CFGs (2000-04-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Sean McDirmid" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Apr 2000 14:32:04 -0400

I'm looking for the best flexible graph drawing library out their for
drawing control flow graphs to help debug and visualize the optimizations
done in my compiler. I would prefer that the graph software is written and
customized in Java and somewhat redistributable. I have already tried Grappa
and have a somewhat working solution has a lot of problems plus it
depends on platform dependant binaries. Any suggestions?