Data flow analysis material.

Uday Khedkar <>
1 Apr 2000 14:03:33 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Data flow analysis material. (Uday Khedkar) (2000-04-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Uday Khedkar <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 1 Apr 2000 14:03:33 -0500

R Venugopal <> writes,

>I wanted to know if anybody knows about any book or report
>which deals with lattice theoretic concepts and frameworks of
>data flow analysis. What I am looking for is one book or report
>which starts from the basics of the topic (lattices, monotonicity etc.)
>and goes right upto the latest topics. ASU etc. give very sketchy
>material on the subject. Thanks.

For a comprehensive bibliography on advances in data flow analysis, refer
to the following article :

    Uday P. Khedker and D. M. Dhamdhere.
    Bidirectional data flow analysis : Myths and reality.
    ACM SIGPLAN Notices, 34(6), Pages 47-57, June 1999.

Uday Khedker.

Dr. Uday Khedker email:
Reader phone: 91 (20) 565 7812 (Office)
Department of Computer Science 91 (20) 565 0794 (Office)
University of Pune 91 (20) 565 7206 (Res.)
Pune 411 007, India. url :