New URL for PAISLEI and other tools

"Quinn Tyler Jackson" <>
21 Mar 2000 23:41:23 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New URL for PAISLEI and other tools (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (2000-03-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Quinn Tyler Jackson" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Mar 2000 23:41:23 -0500

Please note that my URL has changed. is no more (due to a
wire-shuffle with my former DNS provider).

Any links to PAISLEI/LPM would change from

Also note that, for the time being, PAISLEI/LPM is only being made
available to academic and non-profit researchers and is not generally
available. It is still under development, but only freely available
to non-commercial users who request it via email.

Quinn Tyler Jackson