Re: Pascal grammar

Robert Zierer <>
6 Mar 2000 00:27:07 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Pascal grammar (2000-02-27)
Re: Pascal grammar (Robert Zierer) (2000-03-06)
Re: Pascal grammar (2000-03-06)
pascal grammar (chaki) (2003-05-24)
Pascal grammar (1993-04-20)
Re: Pascal grammar corbett@lupa.Eng.Sun.COM (1993-04-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Robert Zierer <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 6 Mar 2000 00:27:07 -0500

> I am looking for pascal lex and yacc files (not grammar, only .lex &
> yacc files).

What's the main difference between a grammar and a yacc file? A grammar
can be a not so formal description. That's all.

There are some files around.
- My grammar for Delphi1.0 and a try for Delphi4.0 at
    for use with TPYacc. (the *.zip contains some highlited stuff;
    you can get the raw files, but need to wait for it some weeks -
    I have to pass exams this march.)
- There is also a version of op4 for CoCo.
- Grammar for pascal (TP4.0 and standard) is as an example in TPLY from A.Graef

The standards should also be a good source.
Robert Zierer