Mathematica-like Language Implementation

"Nicolás" <>
17 Feb 2000 18:09:02 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Mathematica-like Language Implementation (Nicolás) (2000-02-17)
Re: Mathematica-like Language Implementation (Andrew Mauer-Oats) (2000-02-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Nicolás" <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Feb 2000 18:09:02 -0500

I am in the course of developing a general purpose system programming
language for Linux. My original idea of this language was for it to be
a system programming version of Mathematica's programming language. I
have started to implement the parser and lexer in lex&yacc, and some
of the evaluation routines.

Now, I am looking for any kind of advice or help on how to implement
this kind of language from someone who has used Mathematica.

Thanks in advance,