Re: Looking for Fortran Lexer/Parser Information

"Christian Curtis" <cbcurtis@mediaone.net>
5 Feb 2000 18:48:20 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for Fortran Lexer/Parser Information cbcurtis@mediaone.net (Christian Curtis) (2000-01-25)
Re: Looking for Fortran Lexer/Parser Information idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (2000-02-04)
Re: Looking for Fortran Lexer/Parser Information wclodius@aol.com (2000-02-04)
Re: Looking for Fortran Lexer/Parser Information cbcurtis@mediaone.net (Christian Curtis) (2000-02-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Christian Curtis" <cbcurtis@mediaone.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 5 Feb 2000 18:48:20 -0500

Thanks for all the e-mails. I have a lot of leads to into now.

        Looks like I will probably make 2 lexers:

1 initially for colorizing the code (probably in HTML format for an
initial documentation project, that 1 is almost complete) and the 2nd
one to do the formal lexing to remove erroneous detection of keywords
that general lexing of fortran produces and to produce a detailed
token list from the code.

It looks as if the 2nd lexer will be the bulk of the work, and not the
parser as I had originally assumed. Probably a naive statement in
that, eh?

Again, thanks for all the assistance. I still am interested in any
other leads too.

Cris